Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Wedding Ceremony

I'm nervously waiting at the bridal car... wondering what's happening inside the church..

And here's the real situation..the entourage procession about to start..


 the walkway
 the best man
 the principal sponsors
 the secondary sponsors
 the groomsmen and bridesmaids
the maid of honor
 the banner boy
And here I come now with my lovely parents..


Shocking to hear my groom sang my bridal march...our favorite theme song "Forevermore"

And the wedding rite started and went on solemnly..






The vows we haven't said on the ceremony but is written in our hearts..


Groom


"First, I need to express my gratitude to God for putting you into my life. I am so blessed to have found you and that He has given us another chance at happiness. Hazel, what we have is a perfect, once in a lifetime connection. I knew from the day I met you that you were my soul mate, and I have been committed to you ever since. I am so grateful to be so in love with my best friend, and I vow to continue to laugh with you, listen to you, nurture you, support your dreams, and grow together with you, regardless of the circumstances life throws our way.

Because of you, who I am now is who I always wanted to be, and I thank you for that. I look forward with great joy and without reservation to spending the rest of my life with you, being there for you in all life has in store for us and our children, and I vow to be true and faithful for as long as we both shall live. I will always be open and honest, and I will continue to love, cherish and respect you for all the days of our life together."


Bride

"In the ten years that we have been together, and in the nine years that we have been one, each and every single day, I have found myself loving you more and more. In the beginning, it was only a special friendship, but one that eventually turned into love. Now, it has evolved into something else - something more profound. Back then, when people would ask me why, I always had the answer in my heart. That is - there comes a point in one's life when no matter how many times you say I love you, you will never feel that you have expressed yourself enough. That was how I knew back then that it was you.

Carlo, today as we stand here before God and the people we love and care about, know that I love you more than I have loved you yesterday. You are my best friend, my confidant. In the years that lay ahead of us, there will be days of perfect calmness; but to be sure, there will also be days of seemingly endless uncertainties. In those days, look back to this moment and let me be what you are to me. And when everything else seems to fail, when everything else seems to fall apart, and when everything else seems to go wrong, let me please be the inspiration for you to go on."

And groom kissed me solemnly..

Meet the newly-weds!

Next Post: The Wedding Banquet

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful wedding ceremony. I love the colors, especially the blue flowers. My best friend is getting ready to have her's and he flowers are going to be light blue. And she just recently asked my husband if he could look into getting ordained online. I hope he looks into it. It would make her day that much more special.

los angeles wedding venue said...

Hi, yes this piece of writing is really fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging.

Unknown said...

thank you for the appreciation..it's a wonderful feeling seeing the things we've done to our wedding...the memories live on forever, hope this inspires future couples as well

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, e cigarette, ecig forum, electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes

Kristine Grace said...

Hi there beautiful bride. I'm just browsing around and checking Naga Cathedral. We were planning to book a wedding next year and came to your website. I'm going to have a wedding website soon too, pero di pa kasi na-klo-close yun date. Anyway, beautiful blog. See you around. I'll check more later. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...