Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pre-Wedding Preparations

Here it is..finally, the day has come!

Dear Groom,

I'm in my bridal suite preparing for this very moment we've waited for so long. 

My checklist is doneMy bridal accessories all set
 ..my bridal shoes
 .. wedding gown
 ...bridal bouquet
 ...rosary wedding cord
 ...wedding bible
 ...wedding misalette
...wedding bands

And it's time to prepare myself to be your blushing bride I've always dreamed of..


Imagine where we've come so far..? I never thought this day would be as easy than all those days we've struggled to make this event a memorable one. Hope to see you blushing in the altar too..can't wait to see my handsome groom:-)


With love,

The Blushing Bride

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dear Bride,

I'm in my groom's suite just waiting for the few hours before we make our long-awaited union under the altar of God.

My checklist is done as well; my suit and accessories are all set..

  ...groom's shoes
... the coat
... watch and perfume
 .... the arrhae
... to securely light our candles

It's also time to prepare myself to be the handsome groom you've always dreamed of.

I only have one favor to ask from you.. please do not falter while walking down the aisle;-p Because whatever happens, you are my loveliest bride and you will always be... See you at the altar!

With love,

The Blushing Groom 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...