Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Wedding Banquet

And so the party resumes immediately after the ceremony..I supposed all our guests are really very hungry because the feeling is mutual.

Aside from the full thirst I'm feeling right now, I seem to get a little dizzy I want to lie down as soon as we got to my bridal suite for a retouch and second hairdo.

All the while, I know a number of people waiting at the lobby...so I braised myself to get going for our dear guests. Drank a full glass of water and abruptly we got off. 

The party has to start in a few minutes and our wedding coordinators are busy facilitating the banquet venue..

 
 ... our wedding favors 
(hankies for gents and foldable chic ecobag for ladies)

...the seatplan to facilitate our guests

we're starting it off with a surprised entrance dance performance...




Got some notes from our dear guests as they take the sumptuous meal served at the reception..



...champagne for the toast
 our cute Just Married cake with ribbon topper
...the table setting and centerpieces

we have the sumptuous meals served...


... vege meat rollade
 .... grilled fish
 ...honeyed chicken
 ...salad
 ....drinks and desserts

 we've got good friends! 
 and my parents' friends..
 kins having fun at our photobooth..
...our event was filled with serene and romantic things 

 ...money tree

and we did another surprised first gig performance as newly-wed couple :-)
And we said our hearty gratitude to all our dear guests who celebrated this momentous event with us before we finally bid goodbyes...

Next Post: Our First Funny Wedding Dance

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...