Sunday, November 25, 2012

Our Wedding Supplies Done and Delivered

Okey, so we're almost done with all the payments. And so the long wait is over...time to check one by one the delivery of wedding supplies and pack all up to bring to Bicol.

1. The Wedding Invitations - we picked them up at the office of Written in Ink (WINK) at the Wedding Lounge along Sheridan, Pioneer.




Hubby is busy pasting the addressees :-)

All we did was to add some adornment like baby blue ribbon to make a contrasting effect to the invite layout and cut-outs for the addressees. 


2. The Misalettes - we did our own misallette from encoding, printing and packaging. Thanks to my talented brother Ace Armario for the simple but elegant layout of our missal cover.





3. The Gown, Dresses and Men Suits - personally delivered to us by Ms. Ven of Zentaochi Bridal Shop. All gown pegs were personally designed and chosen by me :-)



4. The Wedding Bands - we picked them up at the Marry Me Jewelry Shop at Market Market, Taguig.




The design of the ring is the combination of our own personal choices..I preferred a white gold ring while hubby preferred the yellow gold one. So to make things fair we decided to make it a two-toned ring but the white gold still won the bigger width :-)


Wedding Bands Description: One pair of 14K Yellow-White Gold Flat with one side groove style bands. 4mm & 5mm width, 1.3-1.4mm thick, in polish and brush matte finish, set with five Diamonds on bride's ring. 

Finger size 4.5 and 9.5
Shape/Cut: Round Brilliant Cut
Clarity/Color: SI/ G
Diamond Carat: 0.07 ct total wt.
Weight of Gold: 8.94grams

The bands come with a Certificate of Authenticity and a Warranty Card and a lifetime free cleaning.


5. The Unity Coins (which serves as our Arrhaes) - due to Carlo's consistent insistence, we, or rather, he opted to buy these 2 toned silver and yellow gold unity coins with carved wedding symbols in it at The Wedding Library. We're putting it in the same treasure box we bought at our jeweler, Marry Me Jewelry.



6. Rosary Wedding Cord - I personally crafted this rosary cord inspired from the blogs I read in etsy.com. The materials are semi-precious beads and other tools I bought from Wellmanson in Villalobos St, Quiapo then I assembled it to be a big rosary to bind me and groom-to-be during the marriage rite.


7. The gifts for the Male Principal Sponsors - we met with Ms. Maribeth Baylon of the Chocolate Confections near the gas station along SLEX road to pick-up our favors for our dear Ninongs.



8. The gifts for the Female Principal Sponsors - I personally packed and wrapped the  favors for our ninangs. The limited edition shawls/scarves I ordered on an online store were delivered as early as July 2012 and I packed them with china blue scented lotion I bought from Marks and Spencer. And I ordered customized gift boxes at Papemelroti in SM Megamall A.


9. Bridal Shoes - With the help of my friend Cathy, we research on vintage pegs of royal blue bridal shoes as I always preferred to wear a non-traditional shoes for my wedding. I bought a plain royal blue shoes at the Romp, Crossings on 50% sale then I scavenge old accessories I used for my beadworks hobby and bought few ribbons for our DIY project.




10. Fascinators for the Female Entourage - Again with the help of my friend, Cathy Isip, we looked for vintage designs of headdress online, bought raw accessories and fabrics and assemble the materials to make customized headdresses/fascinators for our female entourage.

 headbands for the little flower girls
fascinators for the bridesmaids
flower bracelets for the secondary sponsors

Next Post: Rushing DIY Wedding Projects

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...